On this episode of the Windows Central Podcast: RTM schedule changes, JEDI contract, Fitbit, and more.
We’re back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week Zac Bowden and Daniel Rubio talk about the new RTM schedule and their experiences with some new laptops. They also discuss Microsoft’s victory in securing a $10 billion U.S. Government ‘JEDI’ cloud contract.
Plans for xCloud console streaming could bring the experience to even more places. Finally, Dan and Zac fears have been realized — Google is purchasing Fitbit for $2.1 billion.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on November 1 2019.
- Microsoft’s Windows 10 20H1 release will be first to RTM in December under Azure schedule
- Microsoft wins $10 billion Pentagon ‘JEDI’ cloud contract, beats Amazon
- Razer Junglecat and xCloud could make my ‘Xbox Switch’ dream a reality
- Google has officially purchased Fitbit for $2.1 billion
- Why Google buying Fitbit is a rotten deal for everyone
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Wix: Creation without limits. Visit wix.com/podcast and get 10% Off Your Wix Premium Plan — enter the code WIXPROMO at checkout.
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
Via:: Windows Central