We’ll finally be able to read them.
What you need to know
- The Outer Worlds is a first-person role-playing game from Obsidian Entertainment.
- Since launch, players have been complaining about its small text size.
- There’s a patch on the way next week to fix that.
- You can access The Outer Worlds through Xbox Game Pass.
The Outer Worlds is a first-person role-playing game that takes you to various planets. While the title has received a lot of critical acclaim, there are some issues like small text size and more. Luckily, the game is about to get a patch to fix all that.
According to a report by TrueAchievements, the next update will fix a lot. The main tweaks can be seen below.
- Fixed the crashing issue in Tartarus.
- Increased font size in conversations and subtitles.
- Fixed companions dying and failing companion quests on modes other than “Supernova.”
- Fixed unable to finish Radio Free Monarch bug.
It’s great to see that The Outer Worlds is addressing customer complaints in a timely fashion. Hopefully, other changes based on player feedback will be rolled out in a similar fashion. We’ll keep you posted.
Best of the best
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold in one
Xbox Game Pass gives you access to over a hundred games for one monthly fee. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also adds Xbox Live Gold to the package so you can play online with your friends.
Get more Xbox
Via:: Windows Central