Crazy Earl is offering discounts on Sanctuary III.
What you need to know
- Gearbox is celebrating 10 years since the release of the original Borderlands.
- Five weeks of anniversary events have been planned.
- The third week is all about Eridium, with increased drops and decreased prices in Crazy Earl’s shop.
Borderlands 3’s ‘Show me the Eridium’ event starts tomorrow, kicking off the third week of events to celebrate the franchise’s 10-year anniversary. As the name implies, you can expect a whole lot of Eridium coming your way.
For the duration of this event, there will be Eridium drops added to standard enemies, increased Eridium drops in Mayhem Mode, discounted Eridium costs to use Moxxi’s Vault Line slot machine, and a discount on all the coveted items at Crazy Earl’s hideout in the Cargo Bay of Sanctuary III.
If you want to smash Eridium deposits and collect their shards, you’ll first need to acquire the Eridium Resonator, an artifact that you earn during the campaign shortly before reaching Eden-6.
Gearbox has teased what the remaining month has in store for us, but the company is still quiet on whichever event will round out the celebration. Whatever it is, it appears to be Halloween-themed.
- Week 4 (October 22-28): Mayhem on Twitch
- Week 5 (October 29 – November 4): Spooky Surprise
Via:: Windows Central