This hotfix dropped during Borderlands 3’s rare spawn hunt in celebration of the series’ 10-year anniversary.
What you need to know
- Borderlands 3 received a new hotfix.
- Hotfixes are not permanent.
- This latest hotfix buffs a few legendary weapons.
Borderlands 3’s latest hotfix addresses some bug concerns, but the main focus appears to be on player character and weapon buffs. Notably, a few legendary weapons received damage increases, along with FL4K’s Rakk Attack ability.
- The Lob’s projectile tick damage is now 60% of base damage (up from 20%) and projectile speed decelerates faster to increase chances of hitting the same target multiple times
- Creeping Death damage increased by 200%
- Carrier damage increased by 60%
- Gunerang damage increased by 20%
- All Sniper Rifle Zoom Levels have been slightly reduced
- Long scopes on Jakobs, Children of the Vault, and DAHL Assault Rifles have also been slightly reduced
Via:: Windows Central